COVID-19 Update | Face Masks Required
Dear valued customers,
As of August 25th, 2021, all passengers will be required to wear a face mask or face covering for the duration of their trip. If you arrive without a face covering, we will provide you with a one-time use face mask until September 1st. After this date, all passengers are required to bring their own face mask or face covering, we reserve the right to refuse passengers on-board if a face mask or face covering is not worn.
We are following the guidelines mandated by the Province of BC to continue keeping our staff and customers safe.
Non-medical face masks or face coverings should:
- allow for easy breathing
- fit securely to the head with ties or ear loops
- maintain their shape after washing and drying
- be changed as soon as possible if damp or dirty
- be comfortable and not require frequent adjustment
- be made of at least 2 layers of tightly woven material fabric (such as cotton or linen)
- be large enough to cover the nose and mouth completely and comfortably without gaping
Some masks also include a pocket to accommodate a paper towel or disposable coffee filter, for increased benefit.
Non-medical masks or face coverings should:
- not be shared with others
- not impair vision or interfere with tasks
- not be placed on children under the age of 2 years
- not be made of plastic or other non-breathable materials
- not be secured with tape or other inappropriate materials
- not be made exclusively of materials that easily fall apart, such as tissues
- not be placed on anyone unable to remove them without assistance or anyone who has trouble breathing